During the duration of the program the drone pilot will carry out theoretical and practical training in the operation of sensors, study meteorology and understand the usage of logistic analytics of the data.
- Fundamentals of sensor operations RGB IR (INFRARED), NIR (NEAR INFRA-RED), THERMAL, MULTISPECTRUM
– Study of area micro-climate
– Meteorology data and analysis in order to execute flight plan
– “Influence” weather conditions during the operation of the sensors used
– Available software in the market
– Measuring Vegetation (NDVI & EVI ) – NASA Earth Observatory
– Vari vegetation index
– Usage of 2D/3D orthophotos/maps/ orthomosaic, texture models, contour lines, etc.
– Scouting, monitoring , plant health
– Link to plant disease library
- UAV license in respective category
- At least 30 hours flight experience
- Clear record of flight accidents
For further information, please contact us.